How to Join the Peoples Front GuildBy joining the People's front you will be agreeing to the following guidlines. They aren't difficult or asking a lot
We don't kick people for inactivity, we don't mind if you take breaks from playing the game, We don't require you to fulfil a list of things every day to be a member of the guild. We don't require you to play a certain number of hours, we are very easy going and as such we have only a few rules to be part of the guild, we think these are fair things to ask.
- You will be a member of only this guild and will represent at all times. We don't mind if you start a single person guild for yourself to level up to gain a guild bank for extra storage. This would be even more fitting if it kept the Monty Python naming theme (Popular front, Tyrian Peoples front etc)
- We are a social guild and the website is a key way for us to communicate. as a guild member you must sign up to this website and then join this usergroup. You then need to make at least 1 post on the forum to say hello. Failure to do this may result in you being removed from the guild
- Please join in on guild chat, say hello answer questions, join in, We're a social guild, Please be sociable or we aren't a social guild. If an event is organised and you are online please say if you can't make it, don't just ignore everyone
- You will make an effort to join Raidcall, group number 4477623 as often as possible, we realise this isn't always possible but we do ask you join as much as you can, even if only to listen in. We're a social guild, let's be sociable
- Please help contribute to the guild bank where possible it all goes to help the guild. We don't put an amount on this as not everyone plays the same amount but for higher levels 10s a week at least shouldn't be difficult. We don't know what might be added we need to buy as a guild so we need to be ready. You might need to borrow from the guild at some point too.
- You will only play on the same server as the guild. This is Desolation
Generally being nice
- Although friendly competition is nice, epeening and gear bragging is not wanted within the guild.
- While usage of LOL or WTF etc is acceptable, please try not to use Text speak where possible. Leet or Dude speak will not be acceptable.
- Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. We do not have a minimum age policy, however as long as members act mature they are welcome. There will be a zero tolerance policy on Sexism, Racism and other Ism's. We allow Banter which may be close to the bone however please be respectful of other members as not everyone will understand your sense of humour/banter.
- When an event is going on (WvW, Raid etc) a Squad leader will be appointed and their instructions will be followed.
- Breaking of these rules will not be tolerated
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and the Staff's word is final.
- We are a friendly guild so be friendly to other members, and other guilds and players. We aren't an elitist guild.
- Feel free to help recruit new members who you think would be a good fit with the guild.
1. Join this website here: Join the Peoples Front Guild
2. Join the Guild Below.